Welcome to the Myriee Bridal Experience! Myriee Bridal Services give Brides & their Bridal Parties the chance to experience premium services and amenities for the wedding day celebration. From endless relaxation to a stress-free environment, these services keep you and your Bridal Party at ease for a full day of events.
Are you looking for a professional Bridal Makeup Artist in the Missouri, Kansas, and Arkansas area?
Makeup Myriee provides Wedding Day services for the Kansas City Metropolitan area, which includes Kansas City, Lee's Summit, Blue Springs, Grandview, Liberty, and North Kansas City. We even travel to cities in Kansas including Overland Park, Olathe, Lawrence, and Topeka.
Brides - Bridal Parties - Mothers
Signature Bridal Application
Signature Bridal Application:
- Therapeutic Skin Preparation & Facial Massage. This process cleanses and
exfoliates the skin, while leaving the skin incredibly hydrated & moisturized. High quality products are featured within the skin preparation that include a lifting & firming eye mask, brightening and illuminating serums, facial sprays, and nourishing lip balm. Therapeutic Facial Massage will be incorporated throughout detailed skin preparation.
- Signature Bridal Application is a flawless camera ready look that includes a custom bridal eye look, sculpted natural brows, foundation coverage that can range from skin like to full coverage, highlight & contour, complimenting blush, radiant glow, lipstick/lip gloss, and enhancing false eyelashes.
- Myriee Bridal Touch-up Kit to assist you throughout the day and evening. Bridal Kit includes full size lip products used for the Bridal look, small beauty wedge, q-tips, mascara wands, tooth pick, and more.
- Bridal Body Glow to illuminate body features that will be noticed.
Bridal Party Application
Bridal Party Application
- Classic Skin Preparation which includes properly cleansing and moisturizing the skin. This skin preparation includes high quality products for an even hydration balance, facial sprays, and nourishing lip balm.
- Bridal Party Application will complement the Signature Bridal Application with defined brows, a natural to medium foundation coverage, highlight & contour, blush, natural glow, lipstick/lip gloss, and flattering false eyelashes.
- Bridal Party Application is available for Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, and other Bridal members.
Bridal Travel Services
- Travel & Kit Fee includes Set-up, Travel to and from On Site Location, Lighting, Sitting, BTS footage (photos, videos & time lapses), and Music for the Wedding Day vibes.
- Fees will vary depending on group size, location and distance from the Zip Code of 64110.
* Destination Wedding Bookings are available
- Bridal Assistance for the Bride. Touch-ups include continuous makeup assistance after initial application, suitable for a wardrobe change. This can be after the wedding ceremony or during photo sessions for additional 2 hours.
- Touch ups can include reapplying lip, lash adhesive, and fixing any smudging and/or imperfections, etc.
“Ashley helped make my big day perfect! So sweet and talented. KC ladies, keep her in mind for your next event!"
“Thank you Ashley for executing my vision and making me such a beautiful bride! You did an amazing job sis!"
“Thank you so much!!! You truly helped me through the day!!"
Question: How long does the Bridal Trial take?
Answer: Prepare to spend at least 1 hour & 30 minutes for your makeup application
Question: How do I prepare for the Bridal Trial & Consultation?
Please come to the trial with a makeup-free face that is fresh and clean
Hair does not have to be in Bridal Style, but highly suggest having it in a decent hairstyle
Wear a shirt, blouse, or dress that is a similar color to the dress you will be wearing for your event
Bring any hair, headpieces, or veils that you plan to wear for your event
Question: Where do I go for the Bridal Trial? Can you travel to me?
Answer: We will complete the Trial at my Salon Location, which is at Pretty Please Studio 751 E. 63rd Street Suite 301 Kansas City, MO 64110. If you need request travel services that can be added as well.
Question: What is the Bridal Search Call?
Answer: The Bridal Search Call is a 30-minute zoom call session. This is perfect for us to become acquainted with one another and discuss your Bridal details. During the call, we will discuss your Bridal looks, the Myriee Experience Inquiry, and you'll have the opportunity to ask more questions about the services I offer.
Question: How do I book you for my Wedding Makeup?
Answer: First, complete the Bridal Profile Form to submit your wedding details. Next allow 24-48 hours for a full Proposal. Once you confirm the Proposal, you will receive an email to sign the Bridal Contract and pay your retainer to secure your wedding date.
Question: How much is the retainer fee? What does the retainer fee guarantee?
Answer: The non-refundable retainer fee is 30% of your total Bridal Service Estimate. The retainer guarantees your wedding date for booking and it goes towards the Bridal Service balance.
Question: Do you stay for Makeup Touch-ups?
Answer: Yes, I do. Please be advised additional fees may vary for Bridal Assistance depending on duration of additional services. Brides to receive a Myriee Bridal Touch-Up Kit with essentials to keep you fresh throughout the event. Touch-up kits for Bridal Party Members are available for purchase.
Question: How long does the makeup last?
Answer: Bridal Makeup lasts 12-16 hours. Please be advised each client may vary depending on certain variables.
Thank you so much for inquiring about the Myriee Bridal Experience. I appreciate your time and consideration to book with me, even though there are other options to choose from. Can't wait to bring your desired Wedding Day makeup look to life!